OBSERVATIONAL study for eczema + psoriasis study
We know these are challenging times and venturing out can be especially stressful. We want you to know that at CRCC we have implemented every safety measure possible to keep you safe and prevent the spread of Covid-19. Patient areas are continually disinfected, social distancing is enforced in our lobby, and all staff wear masks/gloves throughout the day. If you arrive for your appointment and wish to wear a mask, we will provide one for you as well.
- Patients with eczema or psoriasis. We identify patients for the following groups for observation only, there is no impact on their standard care.
- Mild, moderate, or severe eczema or psoriasis
- Group A
- Patients starting systemic therapy for eczema or psoriasis for the first time in 6 months or more
- Group B
- Patients switching systemic therapies
- Group C (Control Group – 5 patients max for our site)
- Mild patients not being considered for systemic therapy
- Compensation available
If you are interested in participating in one of these studies, please provide your contact information below. If you are a qualified candidate, a representative from our research department will be in touch with you.