Injection Clinical Study for Moderate to Severe Eczema
We know these are challenging times and venturing out can be especially stressful. We want you to know that at CRCC we have implemented every safety measure possible to keep you safe and prevent the spread of Covid-19. Patient areas are continually disinfected, social distancing is enforced in our lobby, and all staff wear masks/gloves throughout the day. If you arrive for your appointment and wish to wear a mask, we will provide one for you as well.
- Total of 9 injections of study drug or placebo over 14 weeks
- Must be able to complete daily questionnaires on an electronic device or tablet
- Must have eczema involvement of 10% or greater of body surface area (1% is approximately equivalent to the size of your palm)
- Must have a prior inadequate response to topical therapies
- Must have never received Dupixent or biosimilar
If you are interested in participating in one of these studies, please provide your contact information below. If you are a qualified candidate, a representative from our research department will be in touch with you.