Clinical Study for Glabellar Lines (Frown Lines Between the Eyebrows)
We know these are challenging times and venturing out can be especially stressful. We want you to know that at CRCC we have implemented every safety measure possible to keep you safe and prevent the spread of Covid-19. Patient areas are continually disinfected, social distancing is enforced in our lobby, and all staff wear masks/gloves throughout the day. If you arrive for your appointment and wish to wear a mask, we will provide one for you as well.
- One treatment of investigational study drug with potential to receive placebo to potentially reduce Glabellar lines between the eyebrows (frown lines)
- Male or Female candidates eligible
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have visible Glabellar lines during maximum frown
- Must have never received Botox
- Must be available for 24 clinic visits (or possibly phone calls) and complete all study procedures.
- Option to receive open label treatment at Day 43 if retreatment criteria are met
If you are interested in participating in one of these studies, please provide your contact information below. If you are a qualified candidate, a representative from our research department will be in touch with you.
The safety and efficacy of the investigational drug have not been established.