Necrobiosis Lipoidica Study
We know these are challenging times and venturing out can be especially stressful. We want you to know that at CRCC we have implemented every safety measure possible to keep you safe and prevent the spread of Covid-19. Patient areas are continually disinfected, social distancing is enforced in our lobby, and all staff wear masks/gloves throughout the day. If you arrive for your appointment and wish to wear a mask, we will provide one for you as well.
- 18-80 years old
- Biopsy confirmed diagnosis (within 5 years) or will be conducted at screening visit
- Must have at least 1 ulcer with a minimum ulcer surface area of 1cm2 and total ulcer area of a minimum of 2 cm2
- No more than 6 ulcers
- 6-week washout for the following medications: oral corticosteroids, topical drugs, systemic pentoxifylline/theophylline/cilostazol, oral retinoids, and other systemic immunosuppressant or immunomodulatory drugs
- No biologics within 12 weeks of baseline
- No phototherapy or skin grafting within 6 weeks of baseline
If you are interested in participating in one of these studies, please provide your contact information below. If you are a qualified candidate, a representative from our research department will be in touch with you.