Processa Necrobiosis Lipoidica Study
- 18-80 years old
- Biopsy confirmed diagnosis (within 5 years) or will be conducted at screening visit
- Must have at least 1 ulcer with a minimum ulcer surface area of 1cm2 and total ulcer area of a minimum of 2 cm2
- No more than 6 ulcers
- 6 week washout for the following medications: oral corticosteroids, topical drugs, systemic pentoxifylline/theophylline/cilostazol, oral retinoids, and other systemic immunosuppressant or immunomodulatory drugs
- No biologics within 12 weeks of baseline
- No phototherapy or skin grafting within 6 weeks of baseline
*6 months of treatment
*Titrated dosing starting at 300 mg twice a day up to 600 mg twice a day
*50/50 chance to get drug or placebo
- Compensation for time & travel available for most studies.
If you are interested in participating in one of these studies, please provide your contact information below. If you are a qualified candidate, a representative from our research department will be in touch with you.